Child tracking application Find my Kids: easy to install, easy to use!
There are lots of reasons why parents may need to know where their child is - from simple curiosity to very serious concerns for his or her safety. The Find My Kids
app for tracking children has exactly this function pinpointing the location of a child's phone on a map in real time.
How does the Find My Kids app work?
Find My Kids is a child tracking app for Android/iOS
that pinpoints a child’s location by triangulating the phone’s position (every 15 minutes) to within a few meters. This is done using a GPS-sensor built into a smart phone and Internet communication systems - WiFi and Mobile Internet. But this is not the only function of the application, it also:
- If necessary, records sounds around a child’s phone;
- defines the settings of a device which prevent normal functioning of the app and helps to fix them;
- creates child’s location history;
- sends notifications to a parent’s phone if a child leaves a designated area;
- monitors the child's phone battery.
Benefits of Find My Kids
The key advantages of the Find My Kids
app over its competitors are its following features:
- intuitive interface, which will be understandable to almost everyone who has ever used a smart phone or PC;
- accurate and fast pinpointing of child’s location (maximum deviation is up to 12m, locating speed is about 5 seconds);
- minimum impact on device autonomy;
- only parents have admin rights;
- capability to add an unlimited number of devices to keep track of children or loved ones.
It also must be noted that installation of the child tracking app Find My Kids
doesn’t require a root access. This increases the security of your smartphone as a smartphone with a root access is much more susceptible to viruses and third-party intervention.
Easy to install, easy to use
To start using the child tracking app you need to take five simple steps:
- Install Find My Kids on a parent’s smartphone. It will monitor phones of your children or close ones.
- Register your child/Create your child’s account by specifying his/her name and adding a photo. This information will be visible only to you.
- Next, get a special code to identify the child's phone.
- Install Find My Kids on the phone of your kid or a loved one (this phone will be used to pinpoint the child’s location).
- Enter the code obtained in step 3 into the child’s phone.
In the end the app will show how to change the phone's settings to accurately track your child’s location. The installation is completed and the Find My Kids
app is ready for use.
You can check the child's location both by viewing the location history and making a request to locate the position here and now. You can also set up a certain area where you think the child will be safe. And if the kid goes beyond its boundaries, a message will be sent to the parent’s phone stating that the child has left a safe zone.
Do you want to stop worrying once and for all about your kid because you don’t know where he/she is? Then don’t hesitate and install the child tracking app for iOS / Android
now. Having done this, you will be able to take care of your kid without bothering him or her with your condescending care, and if worst comes to worst – you will be able to help him/her!