In the age of rapidly developing technology, we use new gadgets mainly for work, study or entertainment. Children get their first iOS or Android smartphones and other modern gadgets as early as kindergarten. While grandparents are clutching their head in horror because children spend most of their free time with a glittering rectangular screen, many parents realize that they got lucky. The fact is that it is very easy to install a parental control app on such devices and secure children with it.
Where to start?
Many mothers would sleep much more peacefully if they knew where their teenage kids are hanging out or meeting with friends. Sometimes they can’t get even a bit of information by asking their children questions. Fortunately, now you can do without them:
- If you and your kid have iOS or Android smartphones, the only thing you need to do is install Find My Kids app on your phone. The procedure takes very little time, as it is quite simple and fast, and you won’t have to learn boring instructions to complete it – everything is intuitively understandable.
- When all the preliminary steps are completed, the program will prompt you to add your kid to the system. You will receive a unique code to pair with his or her phone.
- After that you will need to install the same app on your kid’s phone and use the code that you received previously. And when you want to see how your kids are doing, all you will have to do is open the app.
Key benefits of Find My Kids app
- The app is fast and accurate. Any data a parent is interested in can be received quickly and without much effort. Navigation information is updated and checked every fifteen minutes, so there is no reason to doubt its accuracy. If your smartphone has a constant Internet access, everything will work perfectly.
- Ease to use. With the intuitive interface you won’t feel the slightest discomfort while working with the Find My Kids application. Even if you have never dealt with such software before, you will quickly and easily get the hang of it.
- Battery saving. Many apps installed on a phone frequently use a GPS sensor. As a result, they drain the battery very quickly and cause the device to lag. With Find My Kids you won’t have these problems.