What functions are available after subscribing?
You can use the Find My Kids app for free for seven days. After the end of this period additional functions will be blocked.
Without activating the sub only the geolocation function will be available - you'll see the location of the kid on the map.
In order to continue using all the functions of the app, you need to activate the subscription.
Buying a subscription you gain an access to the following functions:
- track the geolocation;
- get notifications when your kid comes in and out of the place you've added (ex: shool, home);
- use the function of recording the sound around the kid for 20 seconds;
- live-listening if the childs has an Android device;
- send a loud signal that the kid will hear even if the phone has a silent mode;
- check the statistics of the applications that were used by the kid
LIVE -listening is not included in the subscription, it is paid additionaly (the function is available if the kid has an Android device).