No notifications about entering/exiting from places
If you do not get notifications about kid's entering/exiting from places, it can happen for several reasons:
- the kid's device does not send the location due to the lack of Internet;
- GPS signal is not available and the kid's location is formed by mobile network, that's why it is not possible to find exactly where your kid is because of a large inaccuracy;
- notifications are switched off on the parent app.
We also recommend you to check the following:
- the Internet on the kid's device and the funds on the SIM;
- check the type of location that came last from kid's device, you can see it on the screen with the map; if the location is formed by mobile network (LBS), then notifications may not come;
- open the settings on Find My Kids app (right low corner on the screen with the map -> settings), check if notifications are switched on.
If you can't solve the problem, please contact us via support chat.