Where to find the code to connect the kid's phone?
If you want to connect the kid's phone and the parent's phone, please, enter the code, that you get on the Find My Kids app when you add a child. Please, note you can use each code only once.
How to create a new kid's profile on a parent's app:
- On the screen with a map click a three horizontal bars in the upper right corner;
- Choose "Add one a child" -> Connect a child's phone;
- The code will be on the screen. You could either send it via sms or any other messager or put it manually on the Chat with Parents app;
- Install the Chat with Parents app on a kid's phone;
- Run the app and you'll find a window where you need to put code;
- Continue with allowing all the necessary settings;
- The devices are linked now.
Please, follow our instruction for Android:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via support chat.