iPhone Parental Monitoring Apps 2022
As technology is growing vastly, the security of kids from online threats has become more necessary. Kids have easy access to mobiles, laptops, and other gadgets. No doubt these gadgets are important for their mental growth but somewhere they have disadvantages too. So, for securing the kids from internet dangers like cyberbullying, adult video, etc, we have child monitoring apps. Here in this post, we are going to list the top 10 child monitoring applications.
The best parental control app is “Find my Kids” app from AppStore and Google Play. It provides amazing features like live location tracking and listening to surrounding noises and others. The best part is that you can use it for your toddlers and teenagers.
The best Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Applications:
- Find My Kids
- FamiSafe iPhone Parental Control
- FamilyTime Parental Control for iPhone
- PhoneSheriff iPhone Monitoring
- Teensafe Parental Control for iPhone
- Netsanity iPhone Monitoring
- Ourpact Parental Control for iPhone
- Mobicip iPhone Parental Control
- Netnanny iPhone Monitoring
- iPhone Monitoring
1. Find My Kids
If you seeking for the best and cheap child monitoring app then you must go for Find My Kids. It provides you with multiple features in a single app. You are able to get the real-time location of your kids along with the path they have chosen. Even you will be notified automatically when the kid will reach the school or home. Also, you are able to know what is happening in their surroundings. It records the noise occurring nearby the child. Isn’t it an amazing app? Of course yes, as it is giving you complete safety assurance for your kids. Kids can make a call in an emergency through the app or smart-watches they have launched. At the month or weekend, you can download the statistics report of the kid’s activities and the locations they have visited.
2. FamiSafe iPhone Parental ControlFamiSafe is a highly advanced parental control app for iPhone users. It protects your kids from online tragedies and harms. Like other applications, it also provides you access to web-filtering, content monitoring, etc. But it serves an amazing feature that you will get a notification from youtube if someone plays restricted videos. You can set the list of words and when these words will be searched then you will get the notification. Its other special features are image detection, phone usage time scheduling, browser history monitoring, app blocking, location tracking and report of previously visited location. This multi-tasking app can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. It is free of cost and you simply need to download it on your kid’s mobile. It costs you $9.9 per month.
3. FamilyTime Parental Control for iPhoneFamilyTime is a quick and user-friendly application for kid’s safety. It is available with different modes so that you can customize it as per your requirement. It has modes i.e. homework mode, bedtime mode, and dinner mode, etc. Geo-fencing is supported for location tracking. It also allows you to monitor your kid’s mobile apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. If there is an emergency then it has an SOS feature that gives you notification immediately with their current location. This package will cost you $1.15 monthly.
4. PhoneSheriff iPhone MonitoringAs per the name, PhoneSheriff makes you able to control and monitor kid’s iPhone usage. The key point of this app is that it is compatible with different IOS versions. IOS version of some parental control app does not allow call or SMS monitoring. Whereas, PhoneSheriff allows you to check text messages, images, videos, and their contacts without informing them. Also, you will get a live location along with the previously visited location history. It almost gives you access to kid’s mobile for their security. Other features like web-filtering, browser history monitoring are also served. Its annual charges are $89 which is quite expensive for some users.
5. Teensafe Parental Control for iPhoneTeensafe application is designed to protect teenagers from cyberbullying and other online risks. You can track real-time location, calls, text messages, and social media app monitoring can be done. You will be updated automatically with the live location notifications when your kid will reach or leaves a particular place. Also, it allows you to get the web browsing history, instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Kik messenger can be tracked remotely. You can check all this information on its dashboard as it has a web version also. The best thing is that it is a free service and you do not need to pay for using this iPhone monitoring app.
6. Netsanity iPhone MonitoringNetsanity is a comprehensive app for the kid’s security. It can be used on different types of IOS devices like the iPod or iPad. Like other monitoring applications, it allows you to track activities like location, social media use, and browsing of the target mobile user. Content blocking, browsing filtering are the inbuilt features of Netsanity. You can secure your family remotely and there will be no need to disturb them by calling again and again. It also supports screen scheduling means you can set mobile using the time to restrict overuse of phone. You can invest your hard-earned money after its 14 days trial period. It will costs you $59.95 annually.
7. Ourpact Parental Control for iPhoneOurpact is another best parental control app that makes you feel connected with your family. It makes the kids use their iPhones productively without making them boring. You can restrict the download of adult or unnecessary apps in their phone and can also perform screen locking, web-filtering, adult images, and video blocking, etc. You will get almost all the advanced features in its free version and if you want to use it on multiple devices then you need to invest in its premium version. It costs you $1.99 monthly which is a reasonable price as compared to other popular apps. In the paid version, you will get access to set several time schedules.
8. Mobicip iPhone Parental ControlMobicip is a multi-tasking app that reduces the stress level of the parents. It has an excellent inbuilt management system by which you can restrict the unsafe content, videos, websites in kid’s mobile. It also offers phone usage time scheduling, creating reports of the previous activities. It offers both free as well as paid versions. Its annual price is $39.99 which is affordable by everyone. It works for 5 devices and it adds a plus point to its popularity.
9. Netnanny iPhone MonitoringOne of the most popular apps for a long time, NetNanny, is a user-friendly app. You can automatically get live location updates and not need to check manually. Also, it provides web-filtering, time scheduling, and monitoring social media activities, etc. A report is generated as per your requirement so that you check the kid’s phone activities in previous days. Various profile creation feature is inbuilt. This application is compatible with various IOS models and it costs $12 per device.
10. iPhone MonitoringIt is considered the best app for monitoring kid’s activities on their mobile phones. It allows you to create an online space for your loved ones for their security. Web filtering, SMS and contact monitoring can be done with Mobistealth. With the use of this app, you can easily keep an eye on social activities along with the real-time location updates. The live location tracking feature can be availed as it serves the geo-fencing technique. You can also get the records or screenshots of call logs, visited locations. It is available for the IOS platform and its premium version for IOS costs $33.33 per month. So here are the top 10 child monitoring applications as discussed to track and get the record of the kid’s activities. Find My Kids app has all the features which are required by parents and have a high customer satisfaction rate. Now they have launched their GPS wearable watch which adds a plus point to its popularity.
Проверьте электронный ящик