Findmykids Is the First Child Locator Approved for Apple Watch Integration
The major tech corporation Apple approved the integration of the Findmykids app to their Apple Watch devices. The news marks a huge breakthrough since this is the first third-party child safety app Apple directly approved for this gadget.
Apple understands the importance of children’s safety well. The company’s representatives contacted Findmykids developers about integrating the app into the Apple Watch and iPhone models presented in 2021. The parties have come to an agreement and now users can install the utility on Apple Watch and run it autonomously, so there’s no need to connect a phone. The Findmykids development team keeps working hard to integrate the app with the latest gadget and secure top performance for parents and kids.
Findmykids app enjoys a high reputation among users, with thousands of positive reviews in the App Store. It comes with a real-time child locator and information about location history for the previous 30 days. The app has an SOS button that kids can press on their watches. Pressing it sends an immediate alarm signal to the parent’s phone by triggering Critical Notification. Even if the device is in silent mode, parents will hear a loud alert that there’s a potential emergency situation.
Apart from safety features, the app offers additional pedometer functionality. Findmykids adds game-like challenges aiming to inspire children to walk more.
Try the Findmykids app yourself for free right now—download it from the Store to be sure your kids are safe!
- Everything Parents Need to Know Before Purchasing an Apple Watch for Kids
- Child’s Safety All Over The World: How Did The Findmykids App Appear?
- Keep Your Child Busy and Entertained! New Feature of the Findmykids app
- Findmykids Presents: The 11 Best Apps for Parents – 2023
- How the Findmykids App can Help Parents of Hyperactive Children
- How to Block and Restrict Apps on iPhone: A Step-by-Step Guide
Проверьте электронный ящик